MICE stands for Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions.
It represents a part of the tourism mix across the globe. MICE can also be named Business Tourism or Business Events.
Meetings – corporate meetings.
Incentives – team building and motivational tours for employees.
Conferences — business conferences, congresses, forums, seminars.
Events – offsite corporate holidays.
It turns out that MICE tourism is holding events in another city or abroad aimed at developing, motivating and training staff, partners and clients of the company.
Goals of MICE tourism
Business trips are those that have one or more of the following purposes:
- hold negotiations or meetings with business partners;
- take part in professional events;
- establish business contacts with new partners;
- send employees for training;
- conduct a team building;
- send employees on an incentive or motivational tour;
- hold a press tour: for example, bring journalists or bloggers to production or a new office, talk about your company, establish contacts;
- draw attention to the brand of investors, partners or customers by organizing an outdoor image event.
Features of MICE tourism
The main difference between business tourism and other types is a higher price level than with individual tourism. The purpose of such trips is to impress partners, customers and other participants, and the profit of the company often depends on the success of the trip. So it’s not worth saving on MICE tourism, the trip must be organized at the highest level.
Such trips are usually organized by special travel agencies, but you can do it yourself, for example, using Fun Travel for Business service. We make it easy to book rooms in the best hotels – the site has top hotels – and you can buy tickets from different airlines. All this without commissions and overpayments, so that the cost of business travel can be reduced by 30%. At the same time, the search for suitable options is automated and takes only a few minutes. And the remaining time can be devoted to drawing up a travel plan and meeting schedule, as well as organizing a cultural program on the spot. These are also important components of a business trip.
You can connect to Fun Travel for Business service by submitting an application on the website.